Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Rules for your auditions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoshizoraChorus
Admin
Admin
HoshizoraChorus

Female Posts : 49

Rules for your auditions! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for your auditions!   Rules for your auditions! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Read before you audition!
It's very simple, because we'll be using the same rules as YTChorus. But I will make a few changes.

How to audition:

Post your file in the forum thread of the song you want to audition for.
Make sure that your audition link/video is working, otherwise you won't be noticed.
Most important: Don't write in the audition threads. AKA "I'll join this" "yay fav song" etc are forbidden! Just post your audition, nothing else.
If you re-do your audition, talk to me(Lady V) through PM.

You can upload your audition to Youtube or other uploading pages, like 4shared, mediafire, megaupload etc.

You only need to sing a verse and the chorus, but remember that you will sing the whole song when you're chosen, so I recommend singing the whole song as your audition, too.

Don't send your audition acapella. It's much nicer to hear your pretty voice with the BGM, trust me.

Deadlines will only be extended when I say so. Otherwise, make sure you can make it in time or don't participate.
Back to top Go down
https://hzchorus.forumotion.com

Rules for your auditions!
Page 1 of 1