Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Main Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoshizoraChorus
Admin
Admin
HoshizoraChorus

Female Posts : 49

Main Rules Empty
PostSubject: Main Rules   Main Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Welcome, Lightbringers.
This is the official forum of the HoshizoraChorus, a newborn chorus with the intention to spread the light of hope all over the world through singing.
But, before we can start, there are some rules you have to follow.

1. Language. Please, don't swear too much. We are a community and unless you have tourettes, I won't tolerate people who use swear words too often. Plus, make sure the language you use is ENGLISH. Everybody wants to understand what you are saying, a'ight?

2. Be nice to each other. No insulting, no bullying.

3. Off topicness will only be tolerated in the Offtopicness section.

4. You can spam in the spam section, but keep in mind to stay ontopic.

5. No links which lead us to evil websites aka viruses etc. And no inapropriate content!

7. CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK AND HIS SHIFT CREW ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE.

8. Don't post in old topics. With old, I mean more than 25 days without a reply. If you think, there is a topic that needs to be reactivated, go ahead, but please remember that the Moderators can close the topic if they find it useless.

9. If you forgot to write something in your post, don't doublepost, please. Just edit and everything will be fine.

10. No spoilers please unless they're hidden.

11. Don't sign up to advertise stuff! And don't have multiple accounts!

12. Do not create topics to complain about other members. And creating topics with the question "Can I be a mod?" will be deleted, only I decide who will be a mod. Plus, if you don't like a topic- don't post!

13. Keep your avvi and siggy pictures small. No Wallpapers! Or I might get a bit angry.

14. Respect the mods. We have our reason to close or delete topics, and you don't want to get banned from this awesome place, right?

15. Check the forums before you post a new topic. Something similiar could already exist.

16. Comments like "OMG" "AHA" "cool" etc are useless. If you got something to say, do it in full sentences, not only in three words. And if you can't make a sentence- don't post!

17. One-on-one convos shall be done through PM, not topics.

Please follow these, otherwise I might get angry and yell at you for your idiocracy and intolerance C:

Anyways,
let the magic begin!
Back to top Go down
https://hzchorus.forumotion.com

Main Rules
Page 1 of 1