Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikadzuki
N00b
N00b
Mikadzuki

Singing Alias : Mikadzuki
Female Posts : 4

Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! Empty
PostSubject: Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!   Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 am

Oh myyyy~ Well, I was directed here by my wonderful Mother Emi~<3 Very Happy I Have two things to say.
Call me anything you'd like except Mimin~ ; w ; That's a reserved name. Oh, that and Mim. > w <)b
Number 2
When I found out there was a pokeball emoticon, I flew out of my chair. I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you! I choose you!

-cough cough ahem-
Anyways. I'm articulate for the most part, and I loathe, with a passion, __________. Well, if I said it out loud, I'd immediately get tons of haters. 8D

I haven't posted up any covers... I blame my lack of Self-condfidence. D:
I'm a Skype whoohoo [as called by my brother e u e] and if you add me on there, you were warned. I'm random, and I talk a bunch.

I think that's all for now~ Ask me any questions you'd like. Q A Q I'm a lazy bum, so... don't expect anything soon. > w <)b
Back to top Go down
HanaRyuu
Awesome member
Awesome member
HanaRyuu

Singing Alias : Ryuu
Female Posts : 129

Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!   Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Welcome to Hoshizora Chorus Mikadzuki! :3

Aha~ Mama Emi directed you here? That's wonderful ^^
I used to have the lack of self-confidence as well but I begun to get over that as I sung more. I do hope you start gaining confidence I would love you hear your voice. :3

hm... well I run out of things to say. xD anyway enjoy your time here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HanaRyuu15
Emi
Awesome member
Awesome member
Emi

Singing Alias : エミ
Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!   Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

Miminnn~ <3333
And homg, pokeball where? D:
I don't really look at the emoticons and stuffs. ; w ;

But welcome, welcome~ Let the orgys be fun~ -shot-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PaperMoonPro
Mikadzuki
N00b
N00b
Mikadzuki

Singing Alias : Mikadzuki
Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!   Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:25 am

-shoots Mom- Please Refrain from stalking your daughter everywhere she goes. I shall be forced to flip the Tsundere switch.
Thanks a lot Ryuu! <333333333333 ; w ;

Number One Reasons I don't Upload....
Self-Confidence : I just don't like my voice. :'D
LAZY: I'm just... so lazy.... FFF-
Well, I'm off to go sing 'Don't Say Lazy!'
-shot for lame attempt at humour-
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!   Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:00 am

Hello~ ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!   Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikadzuki's here! And yes I spelled my Name correctly, thank you very much!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoshizora Chorus! :: Fun and Happiness. :: Welcome, Lightbringers.-
Jump to: