Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

134th Orient Brigade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

134th Orient Brigade Empty
PostSubject: 134th Orient Brigade   134th Orient Brigade I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Okay, so I know I am going to get shot for this later but... The 134th Orient Brigade (wow our name is giving me cramps, too long.. ^^;; ) from the Chorus Battle on YTC is planning on doing another chorus, and since I know there are people here that aren't in YTC (and half my posts on YTC go unnoticed anyways...) I'll repost it here...

Main thread: here

Quote :
Previous project is done! Good work guys! ^_^

Members:

anichan95
Tomeshi とめし
Tsukiyo Tsukiyo
manga333 Ma-chan
MisoNyu みそ
Penny (-Mixer-)
DeeDee (-Animator-)
Greta-chan44
Work hard and persevere! Very Happy

So there are a couple of you who want to do another chorus together so, I'm going to post the songs suggested so far and we'll see who wants to do what and who wants to still join.^^ Also feel free to ask some others to join if you want, also, if you don't reply to this topic soon I'll have to assume you don't want to join...><;;

Current Members:
Tomeshi とめし
anichan95
Penny (-Mixer-)

Possible Songs:

Rainbowless Sunlight by Go Go Club (Translated ver. maybe...)
Spoiler:

Iroha Uta
Spoiler:

akahitoha
Spoiler:

last night,good night
Spoiler:

spice!
Spoiler:

Ice!
Spoiler:

black rock shooter
Spoiler:

melt
Spoiler:

7/8
Spoiler:

Top Secret
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Alice
Spoiler:

This is just a tenative list subject to change and we can also try and do English versions of each of these songs/ different mixes... Also need to see if Penny is willing to mixing and DeeDee the animating, otherwise we need new mixer(s)/Animator(s)... The main thing is to have fun! ^^

I'll post a poll based on the results of what happens here in the topic, at the end of the month... And please try and contact the rest of the members for me someone... (is really really busy with club and prepping for graduation next quarter..)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
LilacSonata
Awesome member
Awesome member
LilacSonata

Singing Alias : Riku
Female Posts : 103

134th Orient Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Re: 134th Orient Brigade   134th Orient Brigade I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 4:11 pm

*hands up*
Me wanna join~

But please gimme some time before i'll poll. xD
-has to DL some of those songs-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLilacSonata?feature=mhum

134th Orient Brigade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoshizora Chorus! :: Where the magic begins. :: Auditions :: Host your own auditions!-
Jump to: