Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Inactive Users

Go down 
+2
Tomeshi
Lady V
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Singing Alias : VairE~/Vanille
Female Posts : 302

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 pm

I'm sick of people who register here and don't do anything. To avoid that, I will delete everybody who doesnt tell me why he/she is inactive for a while.

I opened this chorus because I wanted to sing with people.

So, after being inactive for a month, you will be deleted from the forum,

Being ACTIVE means:
- Posting in the topics
- Participating in the choruses

Remember that. I don't want this chorus to die.

Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:34 am

Tomeshi is here! Smarty ^^

On a more serious note, I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
Fuzzlekins
Awesome member
Awesome member
Fuzzlekins

Female Posts : 40

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 am

Yes, we should try to be active, even though we're all probably busy with school and other activities... But still!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Fuzzlekinz
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:20 pm

y'know, it's not hard to log in once in a while and maybe leave a little post here and there. just takes 5 minutes.

I'm busy myself, but I try to come here everytime I can.

Our first chorus was so awesome, so I think we should go on like that; we have a great potential.
Back to top Go down
Sora[空]
Awesome member
Awesome member
Sora[空]

Singing Alias : Sora
Female Posts : 26

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Uwaa gomenne minna..even though im a mod im havent been very active at all..
I'm so sorry!!
I promise i'll check on our chorus daily
I understand if you wanna take a way my position as i mod, im truly sorry >AA<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/soraxmanami
Tachanne
Awesome member
Awesome member
Tachanne

Singing Alias : たちゃんね
Male Posts : 24

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 am

That's true that there are people who are inactive, but when you noted that those users will be deleted, I found that to sound more like a threat. Kind of like, if you're not going to listen, then I'll kick you out.
I'm pretty sure those people do not want to be deleted from the site.
It would harm our impression upon others.
"I thought this was a caring environment for everyone to enjoy".
If this happens, members will permanently be deducted or gone. Who else is left to participate in choruses and sing with you ?
And besides, don't you think you'd be forcing others to get on the site all the time ?

I have a suggestion, though.

How about hosting more events ? Maybe something like, contests or making a production ? Fanime ?
At least something entertaining that the members will be glad to do. If they don't want to do it, then let them be.

Also, there may be some people who are active around the site, but don't post much. Either they have nothing much to say or don't know how to say it. It could be the case.
You never know.

Try to get the users more active and excited about the Forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tachanne
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Till now, I only deleted people who have NEVER been online after registering.
I invited them to be a part of this chorus, and you're not a part of it if you never log in, right?
They didn't give me a reason, and I waited long enough.

I already said I'm strict because I hate the way other forums are managed. If they have no motivation to even TRY to be active, then what am I gonna do? Beg on my knees and tell them "please please log in"?

and I know the people I invited to this forum are weird spammers, so they always find something to post about...

I don't see a sense in startig events if there are not enough people to participate.
On the other hand, if you have an idea and the others here agree, I will try to do something you said.
Back to top Go down
Blaire
Awesome member
Awesome member
Blaire

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 am

One thing I see with forums that are having problems with inactivity are roll calls. It doesn't really solve the problem of activity, like posting and stuff, but it could at least show whose actually bothering to log in to see what's happened?

It's up to you what to do with the results of a roll call, but it's an idea, right? c:
Back to top Go down
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:07 pm

what exactly do you mean with "roll call"?
Back to top Go down
Blaire
Awesome member
Awesome member
Blaire

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:52 am

Just like, once a month, there's a thread for roll-call, and people just post in it, saying, 'Hey, I'm here', something along the lines of that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactive Users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users   Inactive Users I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive Users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoshizora Chorus! :: Remember this. :: News-
Jump to: