Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

/random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phatbeaniez
Awesome member
Awesome member
Phatbeaniez

Female Posts : 50

/random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D Empty
PostSubject: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am

ohyes.
cause random convos are always sexy.
-shotdead-

Spoiler:

<3
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

/random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D Empty
PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:59 am

Oh so like at dinner my sister started punching me in the arm, so I flexed it... Then she yellled out "Damn thing got soo hard!"

-cough- >_>;;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
Phatbeaniez
Awesome member
Awesome member
Phatbeaniez

Female Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-died-
my mind is slowly dying. =u=;;

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

Singing Alias : Chioku, チオク
Female Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh God, Tomeshi OTL

*calling up my best friend*
Me: Annapandaaaa-
Teacher: Who is this?!
Me: Justin Beiber?
Teacher:....My daughter loves you! *to the side* Anna, you know Justin Beiber?!
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Lol, but why is my name in your post Chio? o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Cause of the one you said~
Back to top Go down
HanaRyuu
Awesome member
Awesome member
HanaRyuu

Singing Alias : Ryuu
Female Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Bed intruder, and apparently you can stab knives.
Spoiler:
Stink Bugs~
Spoiler:

Combo~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HanaRyuu15
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 am

Lol, Hana-chan you stalker you~ XD
Back to top Go down
HanaRyuu
Awesome member
Awesome member
HanaRyuu

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

Tomeshi wrote:
Lol, Hana-chan you stalker you~ XD
stalker? how exactly? o.o

more randomness:
story that formed from posting one word after another
Spoiler:
Randomness from Call:
Spoiler:
I'm too Ninja so during call when I sing (well I was rapping ) Mango though it was someone else + little bit of something else
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 pm

I mean you are like lurking in the convos and say like one thing >w<
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:51 am

This convo was so epic, I screen shot it.

/random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D Laughingandspitting

*shot*
Back to top Go down
HanaRyuu
Awesome member
Awesome member
HanaRyuu

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:03 am

*at the mall with my friends looking at what's playing in the movie theater*

Anna: I wanna watch a scary movie.
Alyssa: I kno yea. same here
Me: You want to watch a scary movie? I have one. *points to Justin Bieber movie* its the scariest movie ever!
Anna: Oh my god! *laughs*

*shot*
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 am

Best friends are fun 8'D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D   /random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/random/ conversations so important that everyone should know about them. 8D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoshizora Chorus! :: Fun and Happiness. :: Offtopicness-
Jump to: