Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

The rant topic...

Go down 
+5
Phatbeaniez
Kouko
♥Laurel♥
Chioku
Lady V
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Singing Alias : VairE~/Vanille
Female Posts : 302

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 pm

...because I felt like it.

Post everything that bugs you at the moment here!

And I'm gonna start right away. pfft.

First thing that bugs me: this comp. It died ten times while I wanted to post in this forum.
I almost threw my keyboard out of the window ><

second: the ppl around me.
Calling me a bitch for acting a bit distant...I want to be left alone at the moment, and they don't understand it. I'm stressed coz of my parents and my school and then my "friends" come to me, whining about their friggin problems without asking if I have problems, ignoring me when I tell them "I'm not in a good mood these days, too..." and calling me bitchy and ignorant and conceited...
I don't even know what they want me to do. Feel sorry for them? Isrsly don't really care cause I'm not their therapist...hearing all this stuff makes me feel bad and be more depressed than I am atm...cause I tend to give my all to the ones I like...

and oh yes. that one guy. he likes to be a pain the ass cause I told him I don't have feelings for him...he thinks I'm attracted to him, but I'm not, cause he's the brother of my dead best friend and reminds me so much of him...not to forget I'm taken!

phew.
that felt good, and prevented me from destroying my keyboard c:

so, let the rants begin xD
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

Singing Alias : Chioku, チオク
Female Posts : 437

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Chio is sick of being chased all the time..It was kinda nice at first, as awkward as it can be. But now it's tiresome and annoying ._. Especially when the only thing they know about you is what you look like/wear. I hate it, dammit! D<
I'd also like to punch my Father in the face most of the time. I mean, only calling when you're drunk? SERIOUSLY?! How loved do I feel, man?! Not very D< And tell me something! Why does he even bother wanting to see me?! He did fudge all when I was a kid, and now all of a sudden I'm a teenager and can look after myself he wants to see me...URGHwanttokickhimhaaaard D<
ALSO I would like a certain prick to stop bossing me around. We shouldn't even be living with him for goodness sake. If he'd just give us our damn money we could LEAVE. But oh no, of course he wont do that. Who would cook for him? The poor darling. *faceplants keyboard*
ALSOWHYDIDWEHAVETOPAYFORTHEPOPETOCOMETOTHEUKTHEMAJORITYOFUSARENTEVENCATHOLIC!!!

Chio is done now.
Back to top Go down
♥Laurel♥
Awesome member
Awesome member
♥Laurel♥

Singing Alias : Laurel
Female Posts : 22

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:39 pm

I strongly dislike everyone in my math class. They all dont' understand anything and I just sit there.....bored to tears. I hate it! D:<<<<< GRRRRRRR. And I have it every. single. day. Makes me angry D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hainexhanon
Kouko
Awesome member
Awesome member

Female Posts : 10

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm gonna be a selfish bitch and say this..

But I'm sick and tired that every single person come to ME with their problems. Why can't I have someone coming for me to laugh with me, being my friend for once? instead of going: "hey, Line.. Y'know.. I got this problem with my family/friend/boyfriend/glass of milk" before they'll blurt out a whole confession about the anorexic sister, that family member who committed suicide, that they think they're ugly and fat and they should just die...
I have had enough of that stuff in my own life, I can only handle other's problems once in a while. Not friggin' always. I'm not an educated psychologist, I can't solve their problems for them. I understand if it's a dear friend, but when it's a person i BARELY know it just.. Slowly tears me down. Drains my energy. I can't hold anyone's problems, I never asked for it. I has just been like that wherever I went through my whole life, ever since I was just a little kid. I have never said the sentence: "You can safely tell me your problems" I have actually never said that sentence aloud, maybe except for to the people whom I care really deeply about.

It's selfish, I know... But it seriously takes its toll on my mental health as well.
Back to top Go down
Phatbeaniez
Awesome member
Awesome member
Phatbeaniez

Female Posts : 50

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:12 am

oh...my god.
i...love you for making this topic. *Q*
i may post here quite often. -dies-
okay. on to teh rant. o 3o

-startrant-

AGHSDHJASBJDHAS. THE PEOPLE IN MY CLASS ARE SO FREAKING STUPID THAT IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY. THEY DIDNT KNOW WHAT "EQUILATERAL" MEANT. ARE YOU FRIGGIN' SERIOUS? I MEAN, REALLY? THIS IS 8TH GRADE, PEOPLE. WE'RE REVIEWING 4TH GRADE MATERIAL. HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET INTO THIS SCHOOL. (not that im the smartest in the world, but considering im learning at a 10th grade level, im not completely stupid. o-o) GOD. AND THERES THIS REALLY GROSS KID THAT GOT ON MY NERVES EVER SINCE 7TH GRADE. HIS HEAD IS ODDLY SHAPED, AND HE HAS HYGIENE ISSUES. O-O I MEAN, HE KNOWS HES ICKY, AND HE USES THAT AS A WEAPON. LIKE, IF YOU USE HIS ICK TO MAKE PEOPLE SCREAM OR SOMETHING, HE TRIES TO CHARGE YOU. LIKE, WTH? AND THE CLASS'S STUPIDITY IS PREVENTING ME FROM LEARNING. THEY KEEP TALKING AND WASTING TIME, SO THE TEACHERS GET MAD AT THEM AND STUFF, WHICH MEANS WE GET LESS LEARNING TIME THAN THE OTHER CLASSES. IT REAAAAAAAAAAALLY PISSES ME OFF.

-endrant-

&& im really sorry i used all caps for that. OAO;;; i know captain caps lock and his shift crew are banned here, but i copied the rant from a chat of mine, and i didnt feel like typing it all over. OAO;;;;; im sorryyyyyyy. >.<;;
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:10 am

Who the cheese decided to give me a lesson at 9 in the morning? I have to get up at 6:30........6:30!!!! NOT. RIGHT! I actually saw the sun come up, for chesus sake. Why am I even on the laptop right now? I should be getting ready. She says carrying on typing. Gah, I'm such a dumbass D< *rolls off*
*pops back*
I hate Wednesdays D<
*rolls off again*
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 am

OTL End of story...

No, but seriously... I hate... Well... Life I guess.. =/ Not much to rant about except that there is too much work in life and not enough play...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
シルバ
Awesome member
Awesome member
シルバ

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:29 pm

i hate my self...very much
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbeat123
rannilein
Awesome member
Awesome member
rannilein

Singing Alias : rannilein
Female Posts : 5

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:17 pm

I know a few people from youtube. And they are really nice and so...but they think, they can sing...And this isn't so X_x At the beginning I have tried to make clear to them that they cannot sing.
That was a big big mistake. X_x So they try to annoyed me. And a few user from youtube say to them, that they CAN SING. :evil:
So I stood there as a liar and as jealously. This isn't so...Now I'm a liar. Since now I must always say that they can sing well. If I do not do this, there is quarrel again and I would not want this. u_u

This is my problem at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Awesomesauce aka better than God.
Awesomesauce aka better than God.
Rena

Singing Alias : Rena
Female Posts : 24

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:08 pm

I feel like ranting after only 4 hours of sleep and a week without a day off D<
SO LET'S BEGIN

Girlies: I actually started to tell people I don't care for them and they should leave me alone, because I'm not the teacher!! If you don't understand what you have to do in class, don't annoy me with your stupid questions after chatting with your friends while the teacher was explaining things. Go and ask the teacher, he gets paid for that! And shut up during class!! I think if they'll keep being so noisy the whole time I have to shoot some people, my head always hurts after a day of school .__.
AND NO I don't care if you pissed yourself while you were drunk D< that's disgusting and I don't want to know what's happening in your life! LEAVE ME ALONE. I have some friends I really love and I like to help with problems,but I don't care for you. Don't think your special enough to have the right to puke all your problems out on me! You're not!!
School: I have to get up at 6:30 to learn how to get into a website and type something into a search machine for 2 hours? ... seriously?! I mean getting up at 6:30 for chemistry is bad enough... but ... for they stole my sleep for something completely useless? D<
I have a death english teachers who corrects faults as right and then of course I have to explain everything again?! ... My math teacher can't even speak german properly and I have a monday without even a damn proper lunchbreak, School Sucks! D<

n__n I think I finished for some time .. that felt good O': thanks for opening this thread v-waifu <3
Back to top Go down
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:36 am

Ima rant on how much the McRibs suck! Very Happy

Yeah... Drop
I like PLAIN veggie burgers more!! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Chio is going to do a mini rant..

Why make me wait 5 hours?! "I'll call you to let you know whats happening"
Pffft! I'm sick of waiting around never knowing when you're going to show up, you dumbass ;^: If you don't want to see me tell me, don't just leave me freaking waiting around affraid to do things incase you call saying "I'm around the corner"!
Bloody parents D< *noms chicken*

Last edited by Chioku on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BLOODY TYPOS)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The rant topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rant topic...   The rant topic... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rant topic...
Page 1 of 1