Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

I haz a dream?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuyin
Awesome member
Awesome member
Shuyin

Male Posts : 40

I haz a dream? Empty
PostSubject: I haz a dream?   I haz a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:20 pm

The other night I dreamt of a flaming rock speeding towards a planet covered in ocean.
There were beautiful beaches and the sun was shining. Laying in the shade of an alien palm, I saw the meteors approach with a feeling of subtle amusement, as the meteor crashed into the planet the shockwave blew me to oblivion. I awoke as a million tiny particles, all seperate yet still one being at the same time. I floated upon strange winds, up above the planet as the fury of the universe was wrought upon it's surface.
I then found myself sitting upon a far off mountain, staring down at a wide valley of green plains and scattered with temples, beams of sunlight piercing through unusual vermillion clouds.
Lying back to stare up at this beautiful colour I felt myself be lifted and quickly fall, suddenly plummeting through now azure skies, smashing right into a familiar bed. Awakening with some what of a jolt, I rubbed my eyes and gazed out at the glorious spring sunrise, setting the next day of my life in motion.

Dreams are interesting aren't they?
That was rather strange and complicated, but I wonder what you all dream of?
When I am not dreaming of that special someone, I often dream of ethereal and far away things, an internal wish to escape perhaps..

Sorry for such a long post, but please if anyone has any sort of dream they would like to share, I would love to hear them.
Any at all ;P /shot
Back to top Go down
Dia★
Awesome member
Awesome member
Dia★

Singing Alias : Dia, Diamond, ダイヤ, ▲D愛モンド▼
Female Posts : 25

I haz a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz a dream?   I haz a dream? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Last night I dreamed I was a hero. Some guys I know from school and I were trying to figure out which galaxy the universe originated from. (The details are kind of fuzzy, but I think it was to stop the apocalypse, since we watched a video about it in science yesterday. =w=;; ) All the while, I was battling this random girl who held a grudge against me for something that happened so much earlier I've forgotten XwX (XAX; Again, fuzzy details. ) In the end she gave up and tried to help us out. I think I was somewhere in the process of taking her back to home base when I woke up. =w=; Stupid alarm clock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

Singing Alias : Chioku, チオク
Female Posts : 437

I haz a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz a dream?   I haz a dream? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

I wish I had dreams ;w;
I have the same nightmare every single night Dx (Or sometimes I just get blank nothingness...)
Back to top Go down
HanaRyuu
Awesome member
Awesome member
HanaRyuu

Singing Alias : Ryuu
Female Posts : 129

I haz a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz a dream?   I haz a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 pm

I have a lot of dreams. Most I don't remember much some I do. Some don't
even make sense. They all have one particular thing in common
though...and its me being in the middle of a conflict I don't want to be
part of. The conflicts either in real life or in my little made up
anime world. (you can shoot me for that if you want) the real life
dreams are mostly painful ones while the anime world ones can range from
random-crazy-hilarious-times to serious-sad-fighting against bad
people-action-times.

My anime world dreams use to be with anime
characters from series that I watch and my own OC's but now they started
involving real life things. Like places I've been, technology in our
world, the earth, family and friends, and people I talk to on
HoshizoraChorus, YTchorus (which is mostly likely because I started
becoming more active on YTChorus). owo;;

I think I'll stop there before my post ends up too big. =w=;; (because I'll end up going into detail)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HanaRyuu15
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

Singing Alias : Chioku, チオク
Female Posts : 437

I haz a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz a dream?   I haz a dream? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:05 pm

D8
Detail, detail!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I haz a dream? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I haz a dream?   I haz a dream? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I haz a dream?
Page 1 of 1