Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Chatbox is Unnecessary ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tachanne
Awesome member
Awesome member
Tachanne

Singing Alias : たちゃんね
Male Posts : 24

Chatbox is Unnecessary ? Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox is Unnecessary ?   Chatbox is Unnecessary ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 am

I think the concept of having a chatbox is unnecessary. I say this for a couple of reasons.

Firstly, we already have ways of communication in the Forum or outside. For example, we have topics to leave a comment on, Private Messages; Inbox, Skype, MSN, YouTube, dA and other things too.

Second, when I'm on the Forum, the only members online are me. Sometimes there may be some other users online, like 1 or 2 but they aren't using the Chatbox. They are using topics to comment in.

Lastly, the chatbox at the bottom of the page says 'You are disconnected', which tells me that I can't chat in that box. Likewise, it only shows up at the front page but if I wasn't disconnected, I'd like to have the Chatbox on every topic I go on. It'd be convenient too.

My suggestion is to not have a Chatbox if no one is around to use it.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tachanne
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox is Unnecessary ?   Chatbox is Unnecessary ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 am

The Chatbox isnt being used very much because of the lack of members I think, ut yes we do have several ways to communicate. The reason you arent connected to the chatbox is because you have to press the connect/login button on the chatbox... :P As for if we can put it on all the pages I do not think we can... That is something you may have to bring up with the forum hosting site...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Singing Alias : VairE~/Vanille
Female Posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox is Unnecessary ?   Chatbox is Unnecessary ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Agreed with Tomeshi.
In the beginnings, many ppl were online, so the chatbox could've been good....
but now, I guess I'll remove it since there's nothing going on in it.

/CLOSED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox is Unnecessary ?   Chatbox is Unnecessary ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox is Unnecessary ?
Page 1 of 1