Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Resemblance ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tachanne
Awesome member
Awesome member
Tachanne

Singing Alias : たちゃんね
Male Posts : 24

Resemblance ? Empty
PostSubject: Resemblance ?   Resemblance ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am

I noticed that the 'Offtopicness' and 'Chit Chat' topics seem alike.

I think that there should only be one of these so that members won't be confused about where they put
their topics in. Well, that's just me.
So either 'Offtopicness's topics get moved to Chit Chat as a sub-topic or we leave them like that.

My suggestion is that we move Offtopicness to Chit Chat since all you would do in Offtopicness is talk about random things. You can talk about these things in the Chit Chat section too since that's what you applied under the title.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tachanne
Dia★
Awesome member
Awesome member
Dia★

Singing Alias : Dia, Diamond, ダイヤ, ▲D愛モンド▼
Female Posts : 25

Resemblance ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance ?   Resemblance ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:34 am

Well, they exist separately for a reason, Tacchan. =w=;

Offtopicness is basically where you can spam and be as random as you want (within limitations of course >w>; ). Basically, the title of the thread could be "I like turtles" and the first response could be "Pants!"
And that would be okay. 8D

Chit-Chat is where conversation stays mostly related to the original statement or question asked. Unless the thread has a lot to do with pants, then "Pants!" is not something that should really be posted there. =w=;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondWarrior987
Tomeshi
little helper C:
little helper C:
Tomeshi

Singing Alias : とめし
Male Posts : 338

Resemblance ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance ?   Resemblance ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:19 am

Also things in the Chit-caht sections should be more relavant than things in the Spam/offtopicness section..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowSentry
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Singing Alias : VairE~/Vanille
Female Posts : 302

Resemblance ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance ?   Resemblance ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:34 pm

That's exactly the reason.
I created them because I know many ppl liek to spam A LOT.
And because it was annoying me in other forums how ppl go offtopic....you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resemblance ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance ?   Resemblance ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resemblance ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoshizora Chorus! :: Remember this. :: Any suggestions? Tell me! :: Old/Solved Suggestions-
Jump to: