Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

Winners of the Chorus' and Judging

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoshizoraChorus
Admin
Admin
HoshizoraChorus

Female Posts : 49

Winners of the Chorus' and Judging Empty
PostSubject: Winners of the Chorus' and Judging   Winners of the Chorus' and Judging I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Again, like in YTChorus, with a few changes(me cheater me xD)

Seeing your name under the headline "SLOTS" doesn't mean you're chosen. It only means I've received your audition. Audition winners will be announced AFTER the topic is closed. The winners names will be listed in the LAST PAGE of the thread.

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED THE AUDITIONS:

Don't use effects like reverb, autotune etc. at your raw vocals! This is the mixers task. Be sure to remove all background noises and DON'T have the music in it(that's what RAW means a'ight?)
But if you don't know how to remove noises properly, DON'T DO IT. Or you'll ruin your vocals.

Export your vocals either as mp3(high quality of course) or wav. Overlapping parts and harmonies shall be saved seperately.

Your file should be named like this: songtitle_username_description
e.g.: mozaikroll_ladyv_mainvocals, mozaikroll_ladyv_harmonies

Upload your files onto File-Sharing sites such as Megaupload, Mediafire, etc. All submissions sent through PMs and Skype will be ignored.

Don't delete your vocals unless you're told that we have downloaded them.

Please add a picture and an alias to your replies if you're chosen. The animator will need it.

The Judges

Judges will be chosen by me(Lady V).
They way we judge is secret, and we will be neutral. So any relationship with you(aka friends or even lovers or wth) will NOT affect us.
Respect our decisions and don't hate us when you didn't make it into the chorus.
Back to top Go down
https://hzchorus.forumotion.com

Winners of the Chorus' and Judging
Page 1 of 1