Hoshizora Chorus!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A newborn chorus to bring people the light of hope through singing.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
(Late)Kurisumasu Chorus: Gemini-Wanko Ver.
Matryoshka: Winners announced! Deadline: 1st February

The Drunk Thread.

Go down 
+4
Mina-Chan
Chioku
Lady V
Kouko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouko
Awesome member
Awesome member

Female Posts : 10

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 pm

As inspired by Lady V Very Happy
So.. let's talk about that one time when you were REALLY drunk and did a naked dance on the tab--- Okay maybe not. But you all get my point!

THis is the thread for all you drunkards out there, like myself ;D

Last edited by Lady V on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Singing Alias : VairE~/Vanille
Female Posts : 302

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

I didnt do a naked dance on the table(I guess xD)

but I tend to do some other things when I'm drunk.
That includes laughing like an idiot. you only have to say "Hi!" and I would laugh, without a reason...

people say that you change when you're drunk...there are the aggressive ones, the emo ones, and the hysterical laughing ones.

xD

and oh yeah. not long ago(I guess like...a month or so) I was at this partey....
and my friends wanted to cheer me up...so they gave me some alcohol...
hell I dont even know what I drank orz
xD

and the next day
I couldnt remember ANYTHING...
so I asked my friends...and they were like "Oh you acted like usual, laughing all the time and then falling asleep on the kitchen table....and you made out with that one guy."

My face was like Öwo I did WHAT?!

...yeah since then my bf acts like a jealous bitch every time I talk to other guys XD

aah I should stay away from alcohol xD
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

Singing Alias : Chioku, チオク
Female Posts : 437

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Chio hates alcohol with a passion..There is a reason, but I wont go into that right now ^^'
Needless to say, Chio has been really drunk only once. There was a good reason though which, again, I wont delve into ^^'
But yeah...The venue we were at had a little play park for kids outside so I went and played in it...In my underwear.
Baring in mind this was February of last year. And it was freaking coooooold!
I can't remember why I took my dress off, nor can I remember why no one stopped me. There was 40+ of us...You'd think someone would have said something ._.
Back to top Go down
Mina-Chan
Awesome member
Awesome member
Mina-Chan

Singing Alias : ミナちゃん
Female Posts : 23

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Mina hates alcohol, too! ;o It's disgusting and when you get drunk, you'll do things that you'll regret! >_< But Russian Vodka is great! *russian-girl* Okay I've never drunk this before, but true russians love it! ^_^ (Champagne tastes like vomit. >,<) I remember, my first meeting with alcohol. xD I was really drunk... I fell down on the street... At 1 am... That hurt... T_T I was 12 years old. I swore myself, that I won't drink alcohol again till my 16th birthday! xD

:cherry: Mina-Chan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxOnePiceFan1xX
Lady V
Adopting Whore.
Adopting Whore.
Lady V

Singing Alias : VairE~/Vanille
Female Posts : 302

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:08 pm

LOL @ mina. vodooooookaaaa! xD

and I'm yeah I agree, alcohol is bad...I swore myself to never drink again from now on...
cause I don't want to lose my bf ;;
Back to top Go down
Mina-Chan
Awesome member
Awesome member
Mina-Chan

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:34 pm

lol never is exaggerated... o.o yeah alcohol is a bad thing >_< EVIL!!! xD and disgusting xD

:cherry: Mina-Chan
Back to top Go down
HoshizoraChorus
Admin
Admin
HoshizoraChorus

Female Posts : 49

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

yeah you know like....drinking until I lie on the floor naked doing random things with boys I dont know xD

drinking a bit of champagne or wine sometimes is okay, but not too much....^^
Back to top Go down
https://hzchorus.forumotion.com
Mina-Chan
Awesome member
Awesome member
Mina-Chan

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Yeah a lil bit is okay ^^ champagne tastes like vomit xD and it smells like it,too. urgh! xDD
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:08 pm

I was given champagne at New Year once. With orange juice. What a waste of juice that was ._.
Back to top Go down
Kouko
Awesome member
Awesome member

Female Posts : 10

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 pm

I like champagne? Very Happy *OUTSIDER*
For me, alcohol is a great thing. I've made a couple of friends that way, seeing as I'm usually very shy.. And that shyness dies when I'm drunk : D!

RUSSIAN VODKA IS NONE LESS THAN PURE GOD. I drank a lot of it last Friday, actually. Seeing as two of my friends are Russian people : D

Okay, actually I haven't been that stupid when drunk so far O: I guess it's just luck.. XD I met one of my best male frriends when I was drunk too.. he came over to me and my friend, pointing at us saying: "I KNOW YOUR NAMES!" before he said both of our full names. Drunk as we were, we weren't freaked out at all but dragged the guy to a table to have a nice drunk chat about cats. yes. Cats.
Back to top Go down
シルバ
Awesome member
Awesome member
シルバ

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:12 pm

I never get drunk with friends... i make sure I'm home alone ... Y_Y i throw up a lot and laugh and uh become so random... well i have a lot tolerance of alcohol but i love drinking... one of my form of letting stress out =_='
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbeat123
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Quote :
RUSSIAN VODKA IS NONE LESS THAN PURE GOD
You can drink that on it's own? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mina-Chan
Awesome member
Awesome member
Mina-Chan

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Hell, Pure Russian Vodka is awesome! It's russian water! Very Happy

:cherry: Mina-Chan the russia-girl
Back to top Go down
Chioku
Awesome member
Awesome member
Chioku

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Chio can hardly drink it with lemonade *damns her brother* nevermind on it's own ;-;
Back to top Go down
panchii
Awesome member
Awesome member

Singing Alias : Panchii
Female Posts : 21

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

I've been drunk too many times to count x_X

One time, I was staying at my friend's house and we were drinking. SHe went to bed early because she gets drunk quicker than me. I went up later, and walked into her brother's room by mistake. I couldn't find my pajamas, so I took off all of my clothes and got into his bed xD

I woke up inthe morning like...>"Where am I?...AND WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!"

SOOOOO AWKWARD. Luckily he stayed up all night and didnt come up to his room haha
Back to top Go down
Shuyin
Awesome member
Awesome member
Shuyin

Male Posts : 40

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 am

Hmm drunken moments. A lot of running and poker and darts lol
Uh though that one time I got smashed over the head with a bottle wasn't too pleasant orz
Was like someone took my vision and spun it crazily xD couldn't see much.
Definately wasn't fun.
Also our town has a little bit of a gang problem so sprinting away from or getting into fights with gang members is kind of common >.>;
Oh and on my birthday of all days, a girl wished me happy birthday and gave me a hug then later on (I only hazily remember this) her boyfriend came up and tried to attack me(hes huge by the way). I remember a roundhouse kick, which I somehow blocked and then my bestfriend telling him to back off and then I remember being in a car and being home haha Was a weird night >.>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Drunk Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk Thread.   The Drunk Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunk Thread.
Page 1 of 1